Getting Ready for Adult Cardiac Care - An Information Night for Teens and their Family
Have you wondered what it will be like receiving care for your heart at the Adult Clinic?
(also called the Toronto Congenital Cardiac Centre for Adults)
This is your chance to find out.
- Find out about the Adult Clinic
- Meet some of the Adult Clinic care providers
- Tour the Adult Clinic
- Learn about the experience of patients and families
- who have already transferred
- Get your questions answered
SickKids Hospital, Room 4132 - Cath Lab Media Room, 4th Floor, Elm Wing
Thursday April 27, 2017 - 7-9pm
Please register by calling the Cardiac Clinic by Friday April 21, 2017
Sandra 416-813-5849 or Dimi 416-813-7654 ext. 228861
Refreshments will be provided!
This program has been organized by staff from the Cardiac Clinics
at the Hospital for Sick Children and Toronto General Hospital.
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.