Board of Directors positions available
Board of Director Positions Available
The Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance (CCHA) is looking for its next generation of leaders to fill critical positions on our national Board of Directors, the elected group of volunteers who support the work of CCHA and provide mission-based leadership and strategic governance.
The CCHA is a volunteer-run charity. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and health outcomes for individuals with congenital heart disease (CHD) by raising awareness, providing peer support and mentoring, advocacy, and advancing research.
The CCHA’s Nominating Committee needs your help to identify candidates for the Board. We are looking for committed people who have the time and expertise to share with our working board.
Time to Get Involved
We strive for a diverse Board, and are particularly looking for individuals who have:
- Governance experience on a non-profit/charity board
- Business/finance/accounting knowledge
- Fundraising/development expertise
- Communications/media relations/social media/marketing/advertising background
- Legislative/public policy understanding
As an organization whose mission is to serve the entire CHD
community, we want a Board that reflects the full diversity of that
- Family members of an adult or child with CHD
- Adults with CHD
- Professionals involved in the CHD community
Every board member elected should possess:
- A passion for the CCHA mission
- A willingness to dedicate time and expertise to the organization
- An understanding and ability to be a consensus builder
- A commitment to engaging others in their community
Please help make an impact!
If you or someone you know can help influence the future of CCHA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by May 17, 2019. For more information on the roles and responsibilities of CCHA board members please click HERE.