Join Team CCHA in 2020 Virtual Walk of Life
Join Team CCHA in the 2020 Virtual Walk of Life! https://bit.ly/WOL2020TeamCCHA
The Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance (CCHA) is happy to be part of this year's VIRTUAL WALK OF LIFE! Even though we can’t celebrate in person this year, we are provided with a unique opportunity to come together from all across Canada to raise funds to support those living with CHD. By joining Team CCHA, you will be helping to fund important programs and events such as:
- Awareness materials
- Education days
- Support initiatives such as Transition Programs, and more!
You will also be supporting cardiac rehab programs across the country, all while helping to increase awareness for congenital heart disease (CHD) across Canada.
As the only Canadian charity supporting both children and adults with congenital heart disease (CHD) and their families, we are proud to partner with the Cardiac Health Foundation to raise funds for two great organizations.
Thank you for supporting Team CCHA in the WALK OF LIFE!
When: Saturday, June 27th, 2020 – Anytime
Where: Virtual across Canada - Walk, run or play indoors at home, with your family or around your neighbourhood
Note: It takes 15 minutes to walk 1KM at an average pace. If walking is not an option, please consider doing some physical activity for at least 30 minutes.
* Don't forget to share your pics with us on social media using hashtags #WalkofLife2020 and #TeamCCHA
Registration fees: Individual $20, Family of 4+ $75 (when registering families - don't register everyone separately, just enter names and T-shirt sizes in the text box located directly below where registrant selects their t-shirt size, otherwise will charge $75 per family member)
Register for: Walk 1km, 3km or 5km or Run 5km run or do some physical activity for at least 30 minutes, and have fun!
• T-shirt mailed to you (Must register by June 18th!).
• Warm-up video sent electronically.
• Live video of kick-off event with information session by Dr. Paul Oh.
• Certificate of Participation in the Virtual Walk of Life - to place on your window or post on social media.
• A chance to win a set of Urban Poles
After you register, you will receive the agenda and video link to events on June 27th, 2020
10:00am Ceremonial kick-off and information session on Heart Disease with Dr. Paul Oh
10:30am Warm-up and exercise demonstration as the Toronto Rehab team gets you ready for your walk, march or run!
Thank you for choosing to support Team CCHA. The Walk of Life is excited to offer the following wonderful prizes to individuals who go above and beyond!
• Raise $200+ and receive a Cardiac Health Foundation Stainless Steel Water Bottle
• Raise $350+ and receive a Cardiac Health Foundation Duffle Bag
• Raise $750+ and receive a Fitbit Inspire HR
• Raise $1500+ and receive a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Smart Scale
• TOP 4 FUNDRAISERS will receive an Apple iPad.
To qualify for the following prizes, please submit your donations online or to the Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada office by July 11, 2020.